Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Muzik Shqip 2010


Muzik Shqip 2010is a blog where you can find all albanian music of 2010. I tried to find almost all the songs and the music for muzik shqip 2010 and posted here in my blog.Let's hope that this will help all of you guys who are searching for muzik shqip 2010.I'll be posting a lot of songs of famous names as : Tingulli 3 , Unikkatil , Sabri Fejzullahu , Meda , Ermal Fejzullahu , Genta Ismaili , Adelina Ismaili , Zanfina Ismaili , Leonora Jakupi etc.So let me welcome you on my little blog and i wish you great times here with the voice of our albanian music singers.

Muzika shqiptare
buron ne brendi te qdo njerit prej nesh me lerni tju uroj mirseardhje ne blogun tim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites